Saturday, January 20th, 2018 – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
All of our self-defense seminars fulfill all the main principles of Krav Maga, but are tailored to fit the specific needs and attributes of each of the scenario based seminars. Encouraging perseverance, focus and a fighting mindset is one of the key goals of our program. This seminar is the first of three rotating seminars created specifically around women new to Krav Maga and self-defense.
The Grabs, Chokes and Holds workshop is open to any female age 16 and up. The seminar focuses on how predators size up their potential targets, how you can avoid being a target, your fighting mindset as well as tactical fighting skills. The seminar will introduce concepts such as threat identification, pre-fight indicators and tactics you can use to successfully avoid and deescalate dangerous situations.
The Grabs, Chokes, Holds Seminar is the first in our series of Women’s Self Defense
We will cover in the seminar:
• The “Right Mindset” for self-defense and your right to defend yourself and those you care for.
• The “Interview” of potential victims and how not to lesson your chances of becoming one
• Recognizing your personal boundaries and enforcing them
• Defending Chokes from Front and Behind
• Defending Bearhugs from Front and Behind
• Arm Grabs and Dragging
• A Question and Answer session at the end.
Our scenario based training will include stress drills so that you can practice your techniques in a safe but realistic setting. This hands-on seminar will include fighting techniques for defenses against arm grabs, hair grabs, chokes and bearhugs. Our “attackers” will be wearing full defensive gear “red man suit” so that you can practice your techniques in a live environment.
What to Bring and Wear
- Loose, comfortable clothing suitable for a workout
- Water and Towel
- Tennis Shoes
To learn more about Grabs, Chokes, Holds – Women’s Self-Defense Seminar or any of the additional self-defense courses being offered by CrossFire CrossTraining and Krav Maga, interested individuals are invited to give us a call at (951) 203-2321.
Date and Cost
Date: January 20th, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Location: 1261 N. Lakeview Ave. Ste F Anaheim, CA 92807
How to Sign Up
- Visit our Class Times page.
- Look in the calendar under the date of the seminar.
- Select the Red class at the seminar’s time. It will be labeled Women’s Self-Defense.
- Log In if you are a member, or fill in the Sign Up Now form below and follow the steps to reserve your place.
Questions? Call us at (951) 203-2321